Using daily affirmations to increase your self esteem and confidence can be life changing for women. The key to making positive affirmations work for you is to do them regularly. I’ve put together this list of positive affirmations for self esteem and confidence for women to get you started on the path to a wonderful life that will surprise and delight you.
You can write these positive affirmations in a notebook every day or just say them to yourself to boost your self respect and self worth.
If you really want to step it up and make these daily affirmations even more effective, try saying them to yourself in the mirror as if you’re talking to yourself. It may feel really weird and uncomfortable at first, but you’ll get used to it quickly. Saying these positive affirmations as if you’re talking to yourself, will make them much more believable to you. Choose a couple each day and say them every time you pass a mirror. It will change your life!
Another way I’ve used to really boost my self-confidence and self-esteem is by using the techniques in this SELF-CONFIDENCE COURSE.
Since I started using them I’ve been able to do things I’ve always been too shy to do and go for my business goals that I never thought I could achieve because I felt too self conscious to even try.
30 Positive Affirmations For Self Esteem and Confidence For Women
- I am finding comfort in my own skin.
- I am finding the solutions to what worries me.
- I trust the journey.
- I am good enough.
- My challenges help me grow.
- I forgive myself for my mistakes.
- I believe in my goals and dreams.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- Today I choose to think positively.
- Everything will be ok.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I deserve to be healthy.
- I deserve to be happy.
- Today I choose to be confident.
- I have the power to make my dreams come true.
- I believe in myself.
- Good things are coming to me.
- Things are always working out for me.
- Today is a fresh start.
- I can do anything.
- It is enough to do my best.
- I accept and love myself just as I am.
- I am deserving of my dreams.
- Challenges are opportunities to grow.
- I am thinner every day.
- I am grateful to have a body capable of exercising.
- I am in charge of how I look and feel.
- I have a super fast metabolism.
- I am worthy of a healthy, slim body.
- I love myself.