As a plus size woman, we run into problems that can be really annoying and embarrassing sometimes. I have some plus size girl life hacks that will make things easier for you to sport your curves and feel confident about yourself.
9 Plus Size Girl Life Hacks
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
- Thigh chafing is a real pain for curvy girls! If you’re sick and tired of your thighs getting rubbed raw when you wear a dress, Thigh Rescue is going to rock your world! This product is made with all natural ingredients so you won’t be putting anything on your skin that will cause even more irritation. It makes wearing dresses enjoyable again for us thicker thighed ladies.
- Under breast sweat is another thing that drives me insane! Seriously, who wants to be trying to to keep the sweat from dripping from under their boobs all day? This Bust Dust keeps your breast sweat in check. It’s especially awesome during the summer. It’s also all natural so there’s no talc or chemical ingredients.
- Don’t try to squeeze into clothes that don’t fit. If you have a bunch of clothes in your closet that are too small, sell them or donate them and make room for new beautiful things that you feel good about. Trust me! You may have reservations about getting rid of your clothes that you “might fit back into some day”, but they are most likely looming over you and making you feel bad about yourself that you don’t fit into them. If you want to refresh your wardrobe with the cutest and softest plus size clothing that are super stylish, check out this Facebook group. They post new items every week and the prices are extremely affordable. I also love it because they offer fun ways to earn discounts and have live sales where they offer special items and prices to those who tune in.
- If you can never find a sports bra that actually supports you, you’re not alone. Have you ever been at the gym on the elliptical and had your boob fall out the bottom of your cheap sports bra? Totally happened to me! Can you say embarrassing?! That was the moment I decided I needed to find a sports bra that is suitable for someone busty. This is my favorite sports bra EVER! It has tons of support, but doesn’t smoosh your boobs down or give you a uniboob.
- Finding a diet that doesn’t have you starving is always a challenge. I don’t enjoy diets that have me eating like a bird and feeling hungry. This is the best diet I’ve found to shed those unwanted pounds and still enjoy life.
- Keeping your muffin top under control so you can look great in your favorite jeans or dress can be super difficult. Some of the body smoothing products smooth one area only to push the fat to another area and make you look ridiculous. I love this shapewear to smooth everything out.
- Looking great in pictures can be a challenge. We’re so hard on ourselves and over critical. Many times it’s just that we don’t know how to position our bodies to make them look right in photos. These are some great tips for looking skinnier in photos.
- Some days your belly just feels bloated and it’s hard to feel good or look good in your favorite clothes. This Cistus Tea is my favorite to beat belly bloat. I drink it every day to keep the bloat away.
- Negative feelings about yourself can ruin your day in just one minute. Start your day with positive affirmations to feel great about yourself and change the way you think. You can use these affirmations to turn your thinking around. As you notice you’re having a negative thought, turn it around with a positive thought and feeling. This will change your life!
Are you working toward a weight loss goal? Grab my super cute Weight Loss Tracker to track your progress!
Other Posts You Might Like