If you’re anything like me, you don’t want to wait forever for those extra pounds to come off. Some diet plans can feel like it takes forever to lose weight. I’m going to share the fastest way for women to lose weight by following this tips and hacks that will make it simple to shed that extra fat and get into your favorite skinny jeans as soon as possible!
The Fastest Way For Women To Lose Weight
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
- Cut out the chemicals–Eating processed foods that contain chemicals causes inflammation in the body. Inflammation makes it very hard for your body to lose fat and causes water retention. Opt for natural foods that support your body and your health and ditch the processed junk.
- Stop drinking alcohol–If you drink alcohol daily or binge drink on the weekends, it’s probably keeping you from losing weight. Alcoholic drinks usually have a lot of calories. Also alcohol is not good for your liver and your liver plays a huge part in fat loss. If you want to lose weight fast, take a break from alcohol at least until you get the extra pounds off. Then you can add it back in moderation.
- Cut out carbs–If you’re looking for the fastest way to lose weight, cutting out breads, pastas, rice and sugar will definitely help you drop those pesky pounds fast! Many people lose 10 pounds or more in their first week of a low carb diet! That’s enough to drop a size! If you don’t know where to begin with a low carb diet, this one was created just for women and gives you step-by-step meal plans to make it super simple and easy to follow and gets fast weight loss results.
- Get moving–You don’t have to do any formal exercise, but at least get walking. Walking can make a huge difference in your weight loss! Aim to get 10,000-15,000 steps per day. I track my steps with my Fitbit and I love how easy it is to use. It’s amazing how good a walk can make you feel! I start my day with a walk each morning. It helps me clear my head and get focused for the day plus I burn extra calories right from the start.
- Get plenty of sleep–Try to get at least 7 or 8 hours of sleep because when you’re sleeping is when the fat loss magic happens from all your hard work during the day.
- Detox–All of those processed foods and chemicals we are exposed to every day can take a toll on the body, especially the liver. Try a supplement to detox all the gunk out of your body and get your body’s own detox system working better so you can burn fat faster. This is one of the most important steps of the fastest way for women to lose weight.
If you follow all of these tips, I know you’ll see the fastest weight loss you’ve ever experienced. It can be hard for us women to shed those extra pounds especially the older we get. Treat your body right to lose weight fast and get into those skinny jeans!
Other posts you might like